This just in! The 10th edition of a great book!
It's full of everything aviation. And, we do mean everything. This ultimate reference book explains all aspects of aviation from props to heavy jets.
Here's just a little of what you'll find:
- Everything you need to know about airspace and airports
- A real world look at instrument flight from beginning to end.
- What's legal and what's not.
- Everything about navigation, radios, and antennas
- GPS, WAAS, ADS-B, HF, and more
- Interrelationship of speed, altitude, jet/turbine operations.
- Details on certificates, documents, logging time, drugs, medical.
- Weather, icing, NOTAMs, FSS direct back door cell numbers
- Part 135 and Part 121 operations
- definitions, W&B, qualifications, FT&D
- Commercial operations
- OpSpecs, ramp checks, checkrides, PRIA
How to handle an emergency and what to do if you're charged with a violation
Reference tables, virtually every rule of thumb, conversions and much, much more.
Really, there's just too much in this book to summarize here.
Private Pilot Magazine Senior Editor Norm Goyer read through the book and said, "KEEP THIS ONE!"
In April 2004, Flying Magazine said "EVERYTHING EXPLAINED packs together a wealth of funny explanations, cheesy clip art and tons of graphs and illustrations to actually make it, believe it or not, FUN to bone up on the regs!"
8.5" x 11", 10th Edition Published 2014
by Richie Lengel
Everything you need to know about aviation. All in one handy reference guide.