As far as we have seen, this is the classiest, best laid out little introductory logbook on the market. You’ll love the graphics and the clarity which include emphasis shading, even little aircraft icons to identify the Category & Class columns.
Turning the page:
- First there is a space to record Student, Flight School, and CFI information,
- Next, pertinent Radio Frequencies and Airplane Information
- Then there is a concise Private Pilot Training record in three phases,
- Followed by five (double) pages, each with five lines, for recording your first flights.
- The back two pages even have preprinted Endorsements and Notes
The book cover is sturdy, back leather-textured, and measures 4.25”H x 7.25”W.